“In this era where people are facing a mental health pandemic, there is a dire need to impart knowledge on mental health to people and render that knowledge into day-to- day practice in care and cure of mental disorders and address the issues at the grassroot level.” Our mission is to make the trusted knowledge accessible to anyone, anywhere, and anytime. Using case/client-based learning, collaborative care and tele-mentoring, we seek to enhance the community participation in delivering mental health care and services.
Certificate Training Programme for Counselors on Mental Health (CTPCMH1-22) : Continued Professional Development Programme
(Digitally driven with Blended and Self-paced e-learning + Two days On-site Training at MHI (COE), SCB Medical College, Cuttack
Digital curriculum: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xVPS2n-JqNW-h3IyEBj11xvBqO_jcSiJ/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=103915823915689341832&rtpof=true&sd=true
This will be a blended learning method (Self-paced e-learning (Anytime) + Face to face interactive Virtual sessions through ODAMH-VKN- NDA)+ Two Days of On-site Training at MHI (COE), SCBMCH [For those participants who will be completed the accreditation criterias].
- 30 hrs in total +Two Days of On-site Training at MHI (COE)
(18 hrs live video conference (zoom telehealth) sessions (Every Thursday at 2:30-4:00 PM) with experts from ODAMH, MHI (COE), SCB Medical College, Cuttack and NIMHANS DIGITAL ACADEMY and the focus is client based learning + 12 hours self paced e-learning.
- Participants have to present one client record in the weekly Thursday live video conference session.
- This Training programme will be commenced both in English & Odia languages.
- This Training programme is purely an educational/professional enhancement activity. However, it is not a prerequisite for any specific job profile in any organization.
|Self-paced e- Learning (video, ppt, documents etc) through Google Classroom||
Interactive Video conferencing at VKN platform/ODAMH
(Zoom Cloud Conference)
Time in Hours
SELF-PACED E-LEARNING (GOOGLE CLASSROOM)
Each participant will have access to a Learning Management Solution (Example: Google classroom app). The relevant contents (books, documents, articles, ppts etc) will be delivered through this app.
MAJOR CONCERNING AREAS
- Learning by discussing the clients with mental health issues by the participants.
- Clarification of doubts (Self-Paced learning).
- A Case/client will be presented by the participants for an expert opinion by the ODAMH, MHI (COE) and NDA Hub Teams.
- Zoom cloud video conferencing software will be used for this training programme. Link will be provided for free download from the web.
Clinical experts from ODAMH, MHI (COE) and NIMHANS Digital Academy (NDA)
Facilitators and Experts
- Officer-in-charge ODAMH and Facilitator: Dr. Seema Parija, DPM, DNB Psychiatry, MNAMS, ODAMH
- Dr. Pallabi Sahu, Asst. Professor in Psychiatry, MHI (COE), SCBMCH
- Coordinator cum Subject expert: Ms Sushree Sangita Behura, M.Phil in Clinical Psychology, ODAMH
- Subject expert: Ms Sukanya Mahakul, M.Phil in Clinical Psychology, ODAMH
- Subject Expert: Ms Sushupti Mohapatra, M.Phil in Clinical Psychology, ODAMH
- Dr Sujata Sahu, Senior Resident, MHI (COE), SCBMCH
- Ms Sushree Sangita Behura
- Ms Sushupti Mahapatra
- Ms Sukanya Mahakul
Edu-tech support: Mr. Subhrajeet/ Mr. Kubenthiran/ Mr Manjunatha